Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jumper

Got started on the manga-ka biz just for the hell of it. Damn, the story's way too easy to pull off, it's the details I'm worried about. And also, there's this thing I'm concerned about my writing, since it's been a while since I've done so, I may have some plot holes every now and then. Story discrepancies. I might not get the plot flow right on the first try.

Hell, it's the first try, you know. Everybody falls on the first jump.

I still don't know if I'll still pursue that former career. I said to myself that that was the last time that I was gonna do it due to the best home-to-work proximity range I had and the ease of access to whatever, yet I find myself clueless as to what other long-term move I'd be getting. Practicality states that I should give it one more try in order for my cash flow to somewhat stabilize, but the question is for how long I should keep up with it. Will it be until I get enough money again to study and become a person professing some thing that I don't practice, or do I just bum out until a miracle comes?

Damn. Would it sedate my hesitation, or inflame me and make me stall? I'm running out of options here, and considering that I'm also in a huge struggle against this writer's block, I'm screwed for the meantime.

I hate to depend on Lady Luck, but I don't wanna gamble on a Minesweeper bomb either. Come on, Kajiren, make up your damn mind, before somebody else dictates stuff for you. Step back from the ledge, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment