Monday, January 4, 2010

Scattered Bottles, Dirty Floor

Gotta start off with this year with a bang, they say.

Welcome, 2010! Welcome to the dawning of a new, uhm, what's new anyway? It's still the same ol' everyday, no biggie. The same DoTA, the same drinking partners, the same ota people... I wish the fireworks next New Year become nuclear! Hah. That would stir up an international convention or two.

Don't mind me, I'm used to me too. All this talk about apathy, destruction and suffering will numb your senses sooner than you think. Believe me, I've been mushy before, and as I clearly remember, it didn't last long. I had to attend apathy classes again to rid me of that Care-Bear feeling.

It's nice to see that there's like two more years before the so-called Mayan planet death thing. I'm getting excited already (not)! I mean, who in the world would love seeing their home turf die out on them? I ain't superstitious or religious or anything, but if there were signs of unexplained global instability showing up, then that would only mean that everybody's gonna panic, pray, lock themselves up inside a bomb shelter (for the nth time, e.g. Y2K), commit suicide (you'll never catch me alive, motherf*cker!), and do other stupid stuff.

If it does happen (which is in my own honest opinion, never in this lifetime), then you'd see me having a relaxing stroll in the park, smoking my Reds, enjoying the liveliness of the entire populace, and watching them run for their lives. I might pick up an FHM December 2012 International Edition containing Sena Ayanami as Our Lady of The Apocalypse of the Month. Who knows? There might even be an End-of-Days Clearance Sale in Glorietta when the time comes.

And then I wake up. I'm back in this mundane world. I don't care about when the world will expire, all I care about is how to make an impact while the world is not yet doomed.

The sun is up, but I want more.

Bang.


The Daily Dud


















Oh yeah. Char's gonna get it now.



Listening to:
Hatebreed - Destroy Everything

Last watched:
South Park - The List

Make/Break Your Day Quote:
I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am. - Homer J. Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment