Saturday, January 2, 2010

Coming Down The World Turned Over

January the 2nd. Midnight, more or less. An aibo lost a cellphone today, so I'm offering mine for use. It's not like anybody would text me important messages (well, except for beer)! Now, onto pressing matters...

I'll be doing literary stuff again, this time in the form of a one-shot comic book, Nippon style. It's a self-made manga about the everyday life of Vaten and its members. I just got this wack program that does strip panels and comic book effects in a flash, so I thought that would save me some time before the convention starts, and hopefully, I get to drink afterwards for a job well done.

Got to successfully remove a stupid MBR virus from the laptop, which is one of the hardest shit I had to do for a computer. I am also spending an accumulated twelve-hour-a-week stay at my folks' flat just to see how they were doing.

Aww, what's with the concerned mindset? Where did the "couldn't care less" attitude go?

New Year's a bitch. It wasn't that interesting enough, but I do get to have a new New Year's Resolution:

No more New Year's Resolutions. Ever.

That's it for now, better get back to watching the world suffer. I might miss something, so, soré ja.

No comments:

Post a Comment