Monday, June 13, 2011

Pinch Me

Woke up around five kilometers from my flat. Late for breakfast on my blood-kin's birth anniversary. Vultures waiting to feast on whatever's not breathing. New blog design.

Vultures? Haha. My creative freedom will be rendered moot if I am constantly apprehended by other people's selfish acts of taking away my time and momentum. Sometimes I can't concentrate when somebody's physically there, watching how I do stuff. It really does bother me. But when it comes to talking or texting with somebody over the phone, that much I can pretty deal with no problems. I guess that's how my mind wants to work.

Anyway, I've just re-established bloodline connections again after a nice, short run with the previous place I was living in. Sure, I miss the place, but practicality states that I would not want to stay there for that long, and that I'd have to find a better place that's more accessible to other areas of interest. And the future missus would not approve of the place as well!

The deposited money for the rent is still put on hold, so I still have to wait for a month for any four-digit payouts to arrive. Furniture's also stuck at the old place, which is sort of okay with me, since I've got no place to leave them, even at my blood-kin's home. But the problem still lies - I still need the dough to survive for the month. It's gonna be the redundantly-mentioned future missus' birthday in a day or less, so I'm rushing my options here.

Gotta hurry. As soon as I'm back on track, I'd have more to do. I'm actually excited about this. Just as long as I have the will to do so, I can make it. And so can she.

When you realize that with a guy my size might take a while just to try to figure out what all this is for...

Pinch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment