Friday, April 29, 2011

Welcome

Maybe I act on confused behavior, all this time we heard alarms.

This humble abode has a puncture on my bed. I don't have the exact words to describe the idea, but just to cut the Gordon's knot, let's say that I've gotten Sheldoned out of the picture by my own insecurity. Enveloped by my own impulse to just mash away the buttons of wanton desire to be happy just for a day, I then felt like a complete dog on a leash after getting whipped in the ass by the conformities of normal life. I know that the rules should not apply to my unorthodox way of thinking, but for the sake of cohabitation, I guess the right thing to do is to kneel down and not bark when the humans are retiring for the eve.

The only other one who shares my part of the bone would be my bitch, so to speak. Not the colloquial one, if that's what you're thinking. My partner. Of course it's a she, dumbass.

I've got no qualms about how stuff rolls, but there are times that dogs chase cars for no apparent reason. I hope that the world acknowledges that, even though no one understands why. We bark at midnight just to make ourselves not feel left out, so why not let us? It's hard just doing what you are supposed to do while you're awake, but how about those times that you just want to howl at the moon? You can't, you're in a cage. And even if you did, you'd get reprimanded for doing what you normally do anyway, so why bother?

I'm a dog, there is no doubt about that. I'm loyal, capable and adaptive. But I still have my own quirks and needs only a dog can understand.

Let me howl. It's my only release from your world to mine. You already have the lion's share, so at least let me commune with the moon. It doesn't talk back to me, but aside from my partner, that's all I have.

I can't be a bother to everybody, but I want to play out this screen. You won't cry, we won't scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment