Monday, April 18, 2011

Take That

Got a fist of pure emotion, got a head of shattered dreams, gotta leave it all behind now.

Haha. Take That LSS. Now there's some Lambada song playing on the PS3. 'Nuff said.

Got my girlfriend adjusting the electric fan for some reason. May go to the grocery for, uhm, well, you know, grocery stuff. It's a stupid anecdote, I know. And yeah. I'm now enrolled in a buffing-up steroid-clad place to bulk up. The hell.

See how most of who I was has now evolved into something better over the past year. It's been a roller-coaster-ride of sorts again, and I'm proud to say that I like this current administration, iron fist and all. I'm now rid of past ghosts and other things you'll need a vacuum cleaner to contain. Now all I need to do is to keep this up, and maybe I'll win a Nobel Prize for perseverance or two.

Somehow, the current situation I'm in is a lot more complicated than it seems, but somehow, I see it in a 3D-glasses perspective. It does excite me more now, taking challenges like these and hitting them where it hurts. Although I still kinda miss the occasional drifting every now and then, at least I've got a pad to chow on, semi-permanently.

The problem is, I'm starting to feel at home.

I guess now it's time, that you came back for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment