Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Young Stale Memories Of

Blogging for the first time since last year... and voila! I'm doing this with my trusty black Sony Ericsson Aino and a stable internet connection to boot. I'm still trying to get the hang of it, though. Of course miniscule versions come with limited possibilities, until somebody invents an upgrade and along with it, another software price hike.

I've moved out of the place that I've been with for the past 6 years. Now I'm partially proud that I'm renting a fully-functional house, due to the fact that I'm partially sharing space and expenses with former workmates. Not bad at all.

Got to move on with life as well. I now am in an official long-term relationship again. It's a little bit rocky on the side, but it's nothing that can't be ironed out. Work's not what it was before too. It's the first time that an account had challenged me this much.

I'm going on a trip to Pleasantville if this keeps up. This is too good to be true.

Watch mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment