Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Call to Arms

Okay. From the looks of it, everybody's acting livelier today. Hah. Holidays.

So, let's go do what the Romans do. I'm gonna give this another shot. Outside life, that is. I'm stuck for the moment inside my own comfort zone, so hand me that sledgehammer and let's start breaking some walls, shall we? I wish I had some sort of mp3 player with me...

The notebook computer's not that portable enough. Even without it, I'll try writing better songs as soon as i get a little inspired (inebriated) later on. Now, off to find a good acoustic bar.

Got this pretty good line from one of Urbandub's songs. It's one of those better lyrics they had written.

"Witness to a city that never sleeps, where sins are made then buried. It doesn't matter how deep or hidden, it's always, always there."

I kinda missed the city lights anyway.

LSS, aibo.

No comments:

Post a Comment