Monday, October 15, 2012

Am I Very Far Now?

Around a month and a half has passed, and I feel useless. Same old depression about the same ghosts and apparitions are consistently haunting me, not letting me continue on with my life. Now in the moment of rebooting, reinitializing the drive, hoping that my sound card still works so that I can Skype my needs better to whoever needs my presence.

I've got fifteen minutes to finish this post, an hour later to explain myself to the higher-ups, a whole day tomorrow to get my life back, and five months to prove my worth for whatever's left of me. Seven minutes.

Finalizing.

Now conditioning my CPU for a very arduous task: Perseverance.

I am on the mountain peak, looking down, feeling pains in breathing. Now all I need to do is to ski down the safest way possible to wherever destination I want to be, or I can just snowball downhill and crash into everything on my path. I know what I want, what I need, but if I indeed go out of path or if I see more losses than gains, then I guess I'd rather freeze to death than take other people's happiness away.

They told me that I can do anything just as long as I'm there where I'm needed. Now let's see if it's gonna work.

Tell me all your thoughts on God. I'm skipping cracks in the street and asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment